Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Am I a "junker" or what?



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
I have collected for forty+years. Finally, my husband took pity on me and built a building for me to display my collection in. I enjoy it so much, but I can't buy more until get rid of some things I have. I don't think he will entertain the idea of building another building.Our place is a "picker's paradise". Until now, I wanted to keep it all. But, if I want to keep junking, I  must sell some of it.

Thus, we must have a sale.


In our "Old Homestead/ Barn Sale", we plan to sell some of our collection. We have invited like minded junkers to bring their junk/vintage/antiques/re-purposed items. We will have the old re-purposed buildings open. They are totally decorated with flea market re-purposed items and are full of ideas. Hopefully, all that attend will leave wanting to come again.  We would like to have a sale twice a year. This way, I can keep collecting.



    






No comments:

Post a Comment